Blog Post 8

 Creating the website was like many of my previous experiences creating websites but it helped me sharpen my creative skills. I have made many websites for school projects but I had never had to embed google calendars within the website. Utilizing calendars has not necessarily been my forte but whenever I do use them it helps me stay organized. I liked the design aspect of creating the website and making sure there was congruence and consistency throughout the website. Moving into my career the google calendar aspect of this website will help me stay organized and create consistency for my own schedule.

https://dstarnes00.weebly.com/

My experience with Diigo prior to this class was little to none. Using Diigo was extremely helpful when finding websites, sharing them, and then annotating. Annotating websites is not something I have done in the past and didn't really see the benefit to. However, I found the process was very easy and helpful when you need to share media found on websites. I see this benefiting me in the future when I am required to share business related articles with my piers and analyzing them for validity and content.

Technology has become an integral part of today's classrooms and therefor teachers need to stay up to date on new development. Websites such as as https://www.sciencedaily.com/news/computers_math/educational_technology/ are easy outlets for teachers to stay updated. These articles discuss topics such as the digital divide, new advancements in music technology, and monitoring health technologies. Especially during times like these, technology can better help teachers reach their students efficiently and effectively.

Comments

  1. Your website looks great! It is extremely professional looking, anesthetically pleasing, and very well organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Devin! I think you did a really good job on your website. The images you chose were really engaging, and the overall alignment and proximity looks good as well. I would consider aligning some of the images on the about me page more symmetrically, but that's just personal preference. Overall, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 2

Blog Post 5